MoRe than Wardrobe : Part 2

Thursday 29 October 2015

Hey Boos. Back again with more from my "MoRe than Wardrobe" collab with my lover Rey (TheOlio). I loved these outfits to be honest. I went with the androgynous look while Rey took one for the girly girls. My top in these gives me all sort of life. I love shooting with Rey, because we always have fun. I think this white black and Red ensembles look very very good next to each other. Comment on what you think and More details below.. 






Mona 
Top - Bershka
Trousers - American Apparel 
Shoes - Russel and Bromley 
Bag - New Look 
Rings - Topshop 

 Top - HnM
Bralet - Topshop
Leggings - American Apparel 
Shoes - JustFab


Photos by ThatThroneGuy
ig - ThatThroneGuy
1 comment on "MoRe than Wardrobe : Part 2"
  1. We're in love with the monochrome look, especially the shirt with the slogan. You guys both look incredible :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature